Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26

Full term

microbeanie is officially full term today :) With each passing day and with it the increasing likelihood of birth, I'm feeling nostalgic that these are probably the last few days where I can give my semi-independent toddler my undivided attention. But my love for him certainly won't diminish... Love's a strange thing, I realize. It isn't a finite resource, having one more claimant in fact increases the total pool and that's the wonderful thing about increasing the size of the brood.


minibeanie is 2 years, 1 month old
microbeanie is 37 weeks in utero


1 comment:

sky said...

That's a nice thing to know. I'm pondering the same question myself - can I love another child if I choose to have number 2? Btw, Welcome back!