Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11

little Houdini


For a (not so) limited time only - catch the little Houdini getting out of tight situations!

Yesterday, I placed minibeanie in his Stokke high chair & turned my back for a minute. The next thing I saw was him sitting on the dining table looking smug at me! In that span of a minute or less, he'd wriggled out of the Tripp Trapp's safety bar and climbed out - something which I didn't think possible. That proved he had to be put under maximum security watch ;)

And as I put him on the bedroom floor today, hitherto a safe place, while I busied myself with the blankets and his diapers, what do I see? In a flash, he was perched precariously on the edge of the bed. Man, he had just climbed up the 40cm-high bed. On hindsight, it shouldn't have come as a surprise. minibeanie had been climbing up our staircase of 18 steps without any problem so what's one bed? I'm constantly having to revise my expectations of what's impossible for this little Houdini of mine.

minibeanie is 10 months, 2 weeks & 2 days old

No comments: