Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20

A Typical Day

Every evening when dada comes home at 7pm, it's crazy hour in the house. I'm glad someone is there to 'take over' because by 7, a) I'm usually cranky from hunger & tiredness; b) there's only this much running commentary I can give on making a meatloaf and c) I can't play ball or cars any longer :P



And if anyone wonders what minibeanie can be up to during the day, here's a typical example.

He loves playing in my larder. He takes out cans, jars, tupperware boxes, stacks them up, puts some away although more often than not, he leaves them strewn on the floor. Yes, there's a child-safety lock, but he loves to play there... So, as long as he's not hurting himself or breaking anything, I let him have his fun. One day, I filled a bowl with pasta destined for his lunch and guess what happened when I let him finger the twirly-whirly curious looking things?


Oh, and he has a really guilty look whenever he does something naughty. The most recent incident was yesterday when he was playing in the larder (again!). I turned round to check on him and lo and behold, he had that "opps" look. He had smashed 1 of my century eggs :D No biggie, I just need to cook it in an omelette or fry it with sliced green chillis Sichuan style.


minibeanie is 1 year, 4 months, 3 weeks & 3 days old

No comments: