Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4

White elephants

I just had to laugh when I read this blog entry, The worst pregnancy product of all time. Amen to that! In fact, I'd even go so far as to say it's the worst product of all time!

Honestly though, I'd bought into the notion that thongs are sexy but hey, I was in my 20s. Now, 1 baby and more than a couple of
years later, those few pieces of lacy red thongs lie in the Siberian reaches of my wardrobe. The reason for their abandonment is pure practicality. I just hate the feeling of having a wedgie between the crack of my butt perpetually. How do g-string-wearers tolerate that?? I'd find my sexy some other way ;)

What are some of your worst purchases? I can think of one - home exercise machines?

minibeanie is 1 year, 9 months, 1 week & 1 day old

No comments: