Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10

this past few weeks

I can't believe how fast time flies... (yep yep, don't we hear that all the time?) micro-b is 4 months old and the elder one is 2.5 years old. Developmentally, mini-b is talking a lot more now. School has been great. The exposure he has been getting, the socializing with children his own age, drawing, running.... all the kind of stuff I wish I can do with him on a daily basis but can't because my hands are tied (almost literally ;) Last week, his class baked gingerbread cookies because the letter of the week is 'G' :) And the next week, there will be a school excursion to an organic farm! I wish school was half that fun during my time.

And micro-b is a very jolly fella. He loves to squeal and laugh wholeheartedly when someone engages him - what a wonderful temperament... am I lucky. Last Monday, just 2 days before he turned 4 months, he flipped over from back to tummy and since then, he has been going round in circles on the playmat. Back-tummy-back-tummy.... I can probably get him to clean my floor if I attach scouring pads to his jumpsuit.

Anyhow, here are the past few weeks in pictures.

Gingerbread - a family tradition by now and there's my elf.

The Gingerbread house from the 2005 template. This year's cookies were a disaster. I over-beat the butter & sugar resulting in cookies that s-p-r-e-a-d horribly in the oven but I managed to work around it by using very cold dough from the freezer.

Christmas Eve dinner. No, I didn't bake the ham. Thank God for a local butchery run by a Kiwi couple!

micro-b's first Christmas!



Zzzzz... (Chinese Ah Pek in the making)

microbeanie is 4 months & 4 days old
minibeanie is a 2.5 year old toddler

No comments: