Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17

6 weeks to go!

Hello,

Welcome to the the first posting of minibeanie's blog. Well, minibeanie is not so 'mini' now seeing how he is about 43cm long and nearly 2kg in weight. What that means is that I'm a lumbering waddling ball of clumsiness who can frequently be heard whining to her DH, "could u pleaze help me get that?...oh, I need your help in the kitchen..but before that, could u pleazzze make a grocery run for me - here's the list. kiitos."


A friend asked recently, do I wish minibeanie's out of his bag now? Not yet, I figured. For one, there are still lots of stuff to get for the house (getting minibeanie's chest of drawers & the all-important washing machine), enjoying our last twosome summer (cottage, strawberry & blueberry picking) and besides, the waddling and fatigue are just about bearable...still.

Only thing is, my tummy is incredibly itchy.

~ M the rolling ball
34 weeks 1 day

No comments: