Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14

Update: Feeding solids

Thank you, all of you who took part in the poll :) The majority of you started at 5 months although the weighted average is slightly over 5.5 months. My personal take is, I'll revisit the issue in about a month or so. Somehow, it doesn't feel like the right time yet.

The ideas given by Clara & Nonka (re: comments on the post) are highly interesting & unconventional by 'normal' standards. 'Normal' is of course a highly subjective concept -what's normal and acceptable with one belief system may be strange to another. By 'normal', I thus mean the Anglo-Saxon books and websites that I've been reading. A different approach doesn't mean it is wrong. Regardless, I do know with drop-dead certainty that I'll be feeding minibeanie on a diet as varied as possible. The epicurean world doesn't just revolve around potatoes and rice porridge as the Finnish system would have one believe.

... I suspect this is just the beginning of the food topic ;)

minibeanie is 4 months, 2 weeks & 4 days old

No comments: