Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27

Cinderfella

I get why people say the first year is the best. Every week, every month, this little bundle transforms into an amazing tiny person. I never know when he will manage to push himself up from his arms in the belly position to start crawling (currently, he's beached like a whale) or when a pearly white will peek through his gums. But despite being an impatient person who prefers the 'Now', this waiting game is the best though.

Sentiments aside, my rave du jour is Pediped shoes. How cute are those little thingies?? I mean, I'm never one of those women who have 50 pairs of shoes; instead, I'm Ms.Practical who will have 1 pair of comfy shoes that will be worn to its bone. But I'm just going ga-ga over those adorable Pedipeds. In retrospect, I think minibeanie is just my Cabbage Patch doll whom I'm dressing up :D ...But if you're a parent, you'll quite likely know that a pair of Pediped costs an atrocious amount for something so tiny. But but... but, they are just toooo cute!

minibeanie is 5 months & 1 day old

No comments: