Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8

Sleep deprived

minibeanie has been waking up at 5:30 for the past few days and doesn't fall asleep again until 7:30. And then he will be springing up again like a jack-in-the-box at 9. If I'm not a morning person usually, I'm even less so now.

When the little 'un was a teeny baby, I always thought it would get easier. NO, that's a fallacy or myth! Somehow, despite more frequent feedings, I still had time for my afternoon 'therapy' with Dr.Phil or Grey's Anatomy with a cup of tea. These days, if I wasn't changing up to 5 poopy diapers (it was once a day!) or cajoling him to eat his lovely mash, I would be rescuing him from mortal danger and responding to his pitiful "I'm bored!"/"where-are-you, I-can't-see-you!" cries. Nonetheless, everything's forgiven when he laughs. He's an angel to us :)


minibeanie is 8 months, 1 week & 5 days old

No comments: