Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28

Up to no good

My dad used to tell what I did to his Yamaha amplifier. When I was a toddler, I'd tried to stuff a banana into the Yamaha cassette tape player. Apparently, minibeanie is exhibiting the same tendencies much to DH's chagrin. He lurves to play around the home entertainment system -something there just attracts him like a bee to honey. Maybe it is the forbidden fruits (mummy keeps saying "no"?) or perhaps it is the many dials and flashing lights, he always reaches for the TV stand.

For this reason, DH being an audiophile, wisely decides not to have his prized amplifiers and speakers in the living room. Instead, they will be mounted in the guestroom which will double as a home theater or X-box room. I can't imagine what DH will say if minibeanie crashes his speaker to the floor. Ummm...wait, I think I've done that! 5 years ago at our housewarming party. I guess minibeanie isn't the only clumsy one.


minibeanie is 9 months & 2 days old

No comments: