Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11

Rise & Shine

As recounted by DH,

"oh man this morning I got up at 7 when he was saying "kakka* kakka kakka" :D The problem was not the 7am time, it was the HUGE back-poop! biggest I've seen. Even his shoulders and upper arms had some by the time I carried him to the sink...

After I first used the sink, then gave him a quick standing shower in the tub (sans hair), and put new clothes on, I had to clean the mess in the 2 rooms..

-I had to wash the baby changer's top and mat
-even the _underside_ of my bathroom's sink had 'kakka' handprints!!

Then off to feed him. He finished all porridge like a good boy and 120ml milk too. By the time he was happy and back in his bed, it was 08:11 and I just managed to rush out to the bus :P geesh.."
* kakka = poop in Finnish. It's the 3rd word minibeanie has said after dada & down; and the 1st Finnish word.

minibeanie is 1 year, 2 weeks & 2 days old

No comments: