Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4

Mormon boy

I couldn't bear to cut minibeanie's hair at the back of his head. Especially since they curl most adorably outwards so that his profile is that of the omega sign should anyone make a papercutting of this boy. But I had to. I had to because he perspires so much during play that it may be giving him a rash at the back of his neck. So during yesterday's bathtime, when we were splashing about in the tub, I cunningly whipped out my salon-grade scissors and made the first snip :(

I thought I did quite a good job until dada remarked the next morning that minibeanie has become a Mormon boy from Goldilocks. He also said something like... "pot head".


minibeanie is 1 year, 3 months & 2 days old

No comments: