Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9

Big bean

I have a chest of drawers for minibeanie's stuff. The first drawer holds the "0-3 months/size 50" clothes, the second drawer "3-6 months/size 60" and the last one, "6-12 months/size 70". Yesterday, after trying to close a popper and finding that he's squeezed into his vest like a sausage, I'm resigned to the fact that I have to draw on the second drawer. Time to put those newborn clothes in storage... mixed feelings.

He is growing fast. On Monday's Neuvola (clinic) visit , he registered 5.855 kg on the scale and 60.5 cm tall. The little piggie :) In these pictures, Mirjami, the 'midwife' who had looked after me during my pregnancy, was examining minibeanie. Visits are now monthly. Typically, she'd take his weight and height, answer any questions we have and generally, assure us that he's growing fine. She'd also be administering the needed vaccinations when the time is right. Over the next few days, I will have to pop into the pharmacy to get a dose of Rota virus vaccination. That's one nasty bug.



minibeanie is 2 months, 1 week & 6 days old

No comments: