Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27

An incident in the wee hours of the morning

There was an incident last night. After his 3am feed, I decided to change his nappy on a whim since I really didn't need to. The old diaper came off and of course minibeanie just had to turn onto his tummy since that's ALL he's doing these days. And so I was airing his bum since there was a hint of rash and admiring how cute his dimpled butt looked. Turned him over to put on a clean nappy and what do I find? A big wet patch on the bed. Thanks a lot, minibeanie!!! You wait till I tell your girlfriend at eighteen ;)

These are the hard lessons learnt:

1. Never change nappies on a whim.
..... or as I'd say regarding computers, "if it ain't broke, dun fix it"
2.
Always use protection.
3.
Never spend too much time admiring a chap's bum... unless he's toilet trained.

minibeanie is 7 months and 1 day old

No comments: