Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1

A new chapter

Tomorrow our little family will begin a new chapter of our lives in China. We shall finally be on the flight that has taken such a long time in coming. I can't remember when I haven't been planning the move, packing & traveling; the stress, both physically & emotionally, that began after Christmas has been awful. And if anyone thinks I have been sitting on my arse eating bonbons for the last 3 weeks in Singapore, I have to say, she has no idea. Thus, in this regard, if I haven't informed anyone that we were in fact in Singapore or not chatted enough, I'm sorry that there wasn't time.

Griping aside, we'll arrive in Chengdu late evening where we'll head to our
Waterfront apartment to meet our relocation agent. From then on, it should take about a week for our airfreight belongings to arrive. Yes technically, airfreight shipments take a day to arrive but guess if there is bureaucracy involved. I'm also hugely glad that we shall be grounded for awhile. No more traveling!!!


minibeanie is 7 months & 3 days old

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww.. have a safe and smooth trip to Chengdu!!! muahs :)