Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24

Bon Weekend!

I got my WFD fix on Friday as promised :D Check out my Chicken Pot Pie. Man.... it was good. In addition, we'd a Potato-Apple salad and an Irish stew of sausages that was almost identical to the Finnish siskonmakkarakeitto (sausage soup). The total damage? Y188. Eur18 / S$36. To put the prices in perspective, we could have a dinner of 2 dishes, 1 fried rice & a small serving of roast goose for Y60. Eur6 / S$12. ......Alright, so it was the Shangri-La and I'd severe WFD.

This weekend was sort of a mini-holiday for me. DH took over as full-time babysitter - I slept in this morning and then went to the shopping street for some retail therapy. Bliss!


I bought a yogurt machine as it was impossible to find natural yogurt without sugar. It's an idiot-proof device - just combine milk and the starter bacteria, switch on the machine and leave it running for 8-12 hours. I'm going to start churning out tons of homemade yogurt - smoothies, meat marinade, facials anyone? ;)


minibeanie is 7 months, 3 weeks & 5 days old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo, my first time here!

this blog is great, i get to see what you are up to, and lots of pictures of Alexander.

thanks for the email :)