Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11

Cruising

minibeanie officially cruised today! He had as usual followed me to the kitchen like a loyal puppy. And as I was making a banana strawberry milkshake, I was amazed that this little rascal had walked the length of the kitchen cabinet, oven & fridge right under my nose. Then he ran out of 'grip' ;)

He's always up to something. He's now ransacking his chest of toys in the living room as I write. It's ok when I can keep an eye on him but most times when I'm somewhere else, I keep my ears out for him. If it's a rustling sound I hear, it's likely he's pulling out sheets of tissue from the box; a clanging sound means he's banging his wooden blocks against the stone floor and if it's all quiet, then there's trouble. Yep, being a mum means I've developed super-hawk-like hearing. Just the other day, I heard DH trying to have another piece of a prized 70% cocoa chocolate when I was putting minibeanie to bed upstairs.

No comments: