Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25

F1 Fever


I'm officially gripped by the F1 fever :) I know I was looking forward to the race on Sunday but I'd no idea by how much. It became apparent today when there was a remote chance of seeing Kimi Räikkonen. He was to make a public appearance at a Tag Heure media event at a mall. As expected, there were throngs of people with cameras packed shoulder to shoulder waiting & hoping to catch a glimpse of the reigning Formula One world champion.... blond blue-eyed cutie... I've become a groupie!

Kimi on söpöliini!!! If I could just get his attention to sign my flag, kato tä
ällä! Kiiiiiiimmmiiiiii! :D

ps. a chap standing beside me kept his promise & sent me a great pic of Kimi ...I'd forgotten to bring our camera :P

minibeanie is 1 year, 1 month, 4 weeks & 2 days old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{in typical Finnish tone} Oy, oy...

{rolls eyes up}

:D