Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26

Full month

minibeanie's a full month old. And according to Chinese tradition, this is a time of celebration because eons ago, if a baby survives a month, he's likely to have a good chance of survival. (To my non-Singaporean friends, this tradition typically means a gift of cakes and red eggs from the new parents to friends & relatives).

Well, to mark the occasion, I've baked a batch of choc muffins with white choc frosting and dyed a couple of eggs :)

minibeanie & The Bean

minibeanie is 1 month old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, gong xi gong xi to mini beanie on his 1st month!

This is my first time reading your blog and I enjoy it so much! Sort of brings me back to not too many moons ago when I celebrated my babies' birth and first month. In the blink of an eye, they've progressed from the sleepy being to a very hyperactive one where 2 persons are needed to change his diapers - one to keep him from turning over and the other to clean the poo.

Well, do take care and continue to keep us updated through your blogs. I'll probably start keeping a blog too - if I can find time to turn on the computer!

"A-pok"'s mummy