Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7

Getting out

Other than taking a walk in the park behind our apartment and visiting DH's mum, I haven't quite the willingness to venture further :P Maybe it is the 'bean bag' that I'm still carrying or the fact that my most of my maternity clothes are in need of an ironing (who has time to iron?!), that I've become a semi-recluse for the last few days.

Well today, I decided that I needed some supplies from the asian shop so we'd a little excursion with minibeanie :) ...when was the last time I put on some lipstick?

Found a pack of 'green worms' for Chendol! :D

But this isn't minibeanie's first outing. This morning after a particularly luxurious sleep of 7 hours, I woke up to find that DH had taken minibeanie out for a 1 hour walk and stopped by a local bakery. (Apparently, minibeanie didn't quite like the sound of chugging trains..well, maybe later) And they got me a sugar-glazed croisssant :P so much for trying to lose that bean bag.

Uh oh...minibeanie's fidgeting in his crib again. Time for his next feed!

minibeanie is 1 week 4 days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley, congrats on your new addition to the family! You look very well in the photo! [You're wearing a skirt!???]

That's a neat stroller you have. I've always wanted one, but the price tag here in CA is scary: USD600++. Oh well, I don't think they've a twin-stroller edition anyway--yup, I got 2 small boys liao, dun play play... :-)

Joy Tan said...

You're looking good, Ashley! Do put up more pictures of beanie and M! :) Uh, does beanie have a confirmed name (other than beanie) or do we have to wait for the christening to find out? :D

Ashley said...

Hehe, truth is we haven't come up with a name yet. We are calling him "minibeanie" for now (Really!)