Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17

11 days to EDD

Anytime now! *gasp* We did an ultrasound yesterday and verified that minibeanie is engaged (although not totally) in the pelvis. This probably explained why I felt increased pressure on my bladder in the last few days :( Finding a comfortable position to sleep is also proving to be more difficult. However, apart from crankiness, I'm thankful there are no backaches or high blood pressure. In fact, it tends to be a little low for my midwife's liking.

On the home front, nearly everything's done. The crib's all set up, 2 cute posters have been ordered from Allposters.com, The Bag's packed and the apartment's scrubbed :) With the lack of projects, I'm feeling a little bored - I actually missed work yesterday! ....but I take it as the calm before the storm?

M twiddling her fingers & watching Oprah at home
38 weeks 3 days

No comments: