Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13

The Bag

Made a list last night and finally got around to setting the things aside for The Bag. Gosh, can't believe D-Day is drawing near... feeling a little apprehensive.

Here's a brief of what are on the list & a bad picture below-
  • muesli bars
  • nighties
  • bolster (mine)
  • warm pack (for pain relief)
  • DH's swimming trunks (just in case we get to have a water birth)


Seems like my sweet tooth finally got the better of me. A trace amount of glucose was detected in my urine on my last visit to the neuvola (clinic). I think it was the muesli I ate for breakfast. Anyway, a follow-up blood & urine test today gave the all-clear. phew! .... still, I couldn't resist a sumptuous piece of almond-rum cake at the cafe with a few friends today. I can just imagine my midwife shaking her head. me bad..

M, a sucker for indulgent cakes
37 weeks 6 days

No comments: