Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25

Braxton Hicks

Braxton Hicks are practice contractions :) And last night, as I was making dinner, I experienced it again. 2153 according to the microwave clock. The first time was when I was in my 5th month, after a particularly rowdy get-together with my girlfriends & their better halves over claypot crab beehoon (vermicelli). Well, so far I noticed that they have been brought on by fatigue. No matter.

It happened again this morning as I was drifting into sleep after a visit to the ladies.
So there goes my theory about fatigue & Braxton Hicks :P 0815. And as if on cue, DH gave a light snore. No need to wake him for the rehearsal, I thought. It came & went without intensifying itself over the next 40 min or so. Phew...

I wanted pancakes with maple syrup/honey for breakfast. Whilst preparing the batter, my bloody show arrived! Holy crap!

M - anticipation building up
39 weeks 4 days

No comments: